Collins Cemetery - Grenada County, Mississippi
(submitted by Nick Denley)
Collins Cemetery location: Take I-55 North of Grenada, exit Coffeeville Road East to Riverdale Road. Turn right on Riverdale Road and cross the railroad. Cemetery is located approximately 1/2 mile on left behind Guy Smart's home. Collin's Cemtery is remote, no longer in use, and on private property.
Please submit your Grenada County, Mississippi cemetery records and updates for researchers to share. Send your information to the Grenada County, Mississippi Genealogy & History Network at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Collins, Bessie, 31 Jul 1899 - 10 Jul 1900, Tombstone with Lena Collins. "Daughters of L.S.& M.E. Collins"
- Collins, Annie Barksdale, b. 1867, d. 1950
- Collins, Franklin Pierce, b. 04-01-1854, d. 01-06-1918
- Collins, Franklin, Pierce II, b. 1892, d. 1946
- Collins, Infant, b. 08-15-1849, d. 08-15-1849, s/o Joseph & Elizabeth Collins, s/w Rebecca
- Collins, Infant, d. 1906, Dau. of F.P. & Annie B. Collins
- Collins, Joseph J., b. 08-15-1849, d. 01-27-1865, s/o Joseph & Elizabeth Collins
- Collins, Rebecca Rosalean, b. 11-07-1852, d. 09-10-1853, s/w Infant
- Collins, Warren Hartwell, b. 10-18-1894, d. 05-29-1896
- Horton, Infant, b. 01-03 1912, d. 01-05-1913, s/o S. Hurd & Elizabeth C. Horton
- Lindsay, Elizabeth T., d. 09-03-1882, age 65 years
Back to Grenada County Cemeteries